You care about animals. That’s why you are here. Maybe you don’t have time to volunteer in person, but your donation means a lot to the animals in the care of FSAS. It is how we get their food. It is how we get their veterinary work done. It ensures animals leave the shelter healthy and ready for new homes.
Donations over $25 will receive a tax receipt. FSAS Charity BN/Registration #: 891610396RR0001
How to Donate:
There are a few different ways to donate to the FSAS:
- Email Money Transfer – send an EMT to email@example.com. Send us an email with your contact information so we can send you a tax receipt.
- Cheque – send a cheque by mail to Box 777, Fort Smith, NT X0E 0P0
- Cash – give us a call at (867)872-5543 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to meet up with you to receive your cash.
Other ways to donate:
- Do a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to the Fort Smith Animal Society.
- Donate your recyclables to the FSAS. Bring them to the recycling deport and tell them that you want the proceeds to go the FSAS. They will make sure we get the proceeds.
- Put some loose change in the jars at different businesses around town.
- Ask us what we need. You could perhaps donate pet food, supplies, etc. Please ask us before you purchase anything for us.
- Include us in your will or ask others to make a donation to the FSAS in lieu of flowers for the death of a loved one.
- Ask friends to make a donation in lieu of gifts for your birthday.